How Can You Help VRS?
Cell Phone Recycling Program
any cell phone, working or not, and help Restart
You can drop off your phone at the shelter, or you can print out the pre-paid mailing label below and use it to mail your phone directly to the recycling company, who then gives VRS the funds.
print a flyer
print a mailing label
You Can Also Help VRS By...
- Making a monthly, quarterly, or annual monetary pledge.
- Volunteering at the center.
- Advocating for VRS to local legislators.
- Providing business opportunities for VRS and/or jobs for our participants.
- Having a fundraising event.
Examples of people who need help:
- A family that has been evicted because of unemployment.
- The spouse is in an abusive situation, which has put the family in peril.
- A recovering alcoholic needs to find employment and save for housing.
- Families whose food money does not last to the end of the month.
VRS is currently 96% successful in moving people to a higher level of self-sufficiency and independence by providing programs and counseling aimed at restructuring their lives.
To make an online donation through PayPal, just click our Donate button to the left.
Please make your check or money order payable to: VALLEY RESTART
Please mail or deliver your donation to:
200 E. Menlo Avenue
Hemet, CA 92543
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VALLEY RESTART!