How Can You Help VRS?
Find out by clicking on any of the the selections above.
You can help VRS as follows:
- By making a monthly, quarterly, or annual monetary pledge.
- Volunteering at the center.
- Advocating for VRS to local legislators.
- Providing business opportunities for VRS and/or jobs for our participants.
- Having a fundraising event.
We need the community to understand the value of the services we provide and to commit to providing the resources to ensure that VRS can continue to help our local residents in need. The development of a stable income source is crucial. The current operating budget is approximately $275,000 annually. Various grants generally provide 31% of this total; individual donations 29%; church donations 14%; and fundraising activities 26%. VRS needs an expanded and stable source of operating funds.
Examples of people who need help:
- A family that has been evicted because of unemployment.
- The spouse is in an abusive situation, which has put the family in peril.
- A recovering alcoholic needs to find employment and save for housing.
- Families whose food money does not last to the end of the month.
VRS is currently 96% successful in moving people to a higher level of self-sufficiency and independence by providing programs and counseling aimed at restructuring their lives.
To make an online donation, please click on the PayPal button.
Please make your check or money order payable to: VALLEY RESTART
Please mail or deliver your donation to:
200 E. Menlo Avenue
Hemet, CA 92543
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VALLEY RESTART!